Sunday, July 8, 2012

mlb shop mets towering the Yunyang mountain layer peak Emerald Ring Castle Peak

Store, the moment carries with money desperately ran to the hotel. Despite the waitress greeted me Jichong to sit down, do not look at the menu on the à la carte: ?? your hotel how to open a rabbit? line, rabbit on, give me a bottle of Wuliangye! Meal clean sweep, full and I can no longer enough. This is the the Dayton Hunshi five years, is really nostalgic.
I satiate out the lanterns. I eat too full,mlb shop mets, it slowly at random four stroll unwittingly to Uprising Square. History of the famous Wuchang Uprising is said to be fired the first shot in the Uprising I vaguely remember is the case, do not know remember correctly.
Strolled in front of the Yellow Crane Tower when I saw a pair of foreign couples pushing baby carriages, and that their grandchildren so that I froze for a long time I have not seen their parents, the old couple how? Still filial son to worry about it? Zhang Yuqiong, I still can not forget her.
Zhang Yuqiong thought, I could not help but think of the scene together with Mr Allen, heart. I quickly told myself for loving to temporarily put aside my business. Reasonable grounds clue,the north face official site, decided to go secretly to see their parents, and then back to Nanchang to find oksun and Jenny continue arduous career.
The face of the breeze blowing, blown away by my restlessness, I harbored strong emotions of homesickness to find a hotel to live in, prepare back tomorrow after an absence of long-standing home.
The next day, I first take the train, then transfer to the car, after nearly nine hours to travel far, and finally back to the Hunan famous folk saying: The ancient city basically preserved, is Hunan so far the only well-preserved in the Song Dynasty Stone.
The Chaling Southern Song Dynasty, the ancient city of the Southern Song Dynasty Shao built into the scheduled five-year (1232) At that time, the outbreak of the peasant uprising in southern Hunan, the volunteer army closing in Chaling made Hunan the Fushi Yu Rong,, Chaling magistrate and military Liu Mai bruised and battered. I Rong said: expansion of scale, facilities to the Qing Dynasty, the perimeter walls to expand the scene more than 353 meters, 6 meters high, over 1200 of the stack battlements, gates and gate, six, four turrets, tower 22, King House, one, protect the city embankment 723 meters. Kiosk sea stack battlements connected to the momentum of recovery radians.
Standing ancient city to see to the distant, such as with the clear blue water meters ring Ying, towering the Yunyang mountain layer peak Emerald Ring Castle Peak, such as Dai, Tianchou Shop Green to create a harmonious garden pattern. Had to impressed with the idea of ​​the ancients. wonderful and not recited Ming Jiangnan Wets Xie Jin this poem: . Land the revolutionary struggle of the period, nine grams of the Workers 'and Peasants' Revolutionary Army (Red Army) Chaling City, the establishment of Jinggangshan revolutionary base county red political power - Chaling government of the workers, peasants and soldiers, as the armed Jianzheng create a shining example. Had U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment